This is me... Kim Scaravelli
I'm an entrepreneur, marketer, content consultant, and author, with 20+ years of experience making words work online.
- I'm the author of Making Words Work. It's a practical guide to writing powerful content, filled with content writing tips and tricks, confidence builders, and strategies to make writing enjoyable.
- My popular newsletter, Writing and Other Stuff, delivers useful insights and resources to inboxes every second Wednesday.
- I write articles about the ins and outs, and ups and downs, of content writing, on my blog.
- I'm the Founder and Chief Content Strategist at Trust Communications. If you're spending time and money on marketing and not getting the results you want, we should chat. I can fix that!
- I’m also the Managing Partner of The Canadian Diversity Initiative. It’s a passion project that fosters diversity and inclusion through education and I'm proud to be a part of it. If you're looking for DEI training, check it out.
In my spare time, I wrangle a large, unruly family, intervene in spats between my cat and my dog, and binge-watch baking shows. No shame. You can’t be productive ALL the time.
To get in touch, contact me. And of course, follow me on social media!